Marketing Assistant - Job Description
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team for the 2017 golf season. If you are looking for a dynamic hands-on position with an opportunity for growth where you can utilize your social media and content creation abilities, this could be a good position for you.
Osprey Valley Golf
We are a 54 hole golf facility in Caledon, Ontario. Our three courses are each rated among the top 100 courses in Canada. We are located in a vibrant rural active lifestyle community featuring numerous outdoor activities as well as strong arts community.
- Acting as the primary point of contact between the marketing staff and on site management, staff and customers
- Managing and maintaining the editorial calendar
- Providing timely updates on daily on site activities
- Monitoring social media channels for trends and content to enhance our social media output
- Managing content creation (written copy, photo, video, etc.) for social media channels, website and newsletter
- Writing and editing content for social media channels, website and newsletter
- Contributing to overall marketing strategy by sharing experiences and new ideas
- Performing supporting administrative duties as required
The position will include opportunities for growth for the right candidate.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An outgoing personality well suited to customer and community relations
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to provide and produce high quality content
- Availability to work weekends
- Availability to work flexible hours based on scheduled events
- Previous experience in a marketing position
- Completion of a post-secondary marketing program
Details of Position
- 6 month contract starting mid-May (subject to availability)
- Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Full time or part time hours may be available
- Application deadline: May 14th
Please submit your application and resume along with compensation expectations and FT/PT availabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.