Marketing Intern - Job Description
We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team during the 2017 golf season. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic marketing team, to contribute your interpersonal, social media and content creation skills, and to learn and develop new skills, this could be a good position for you.
Osprey Valley Golf
We are a 54 hole golf facility in Caledon, Ontario. Our three courses are each rated among the top 100 courses in Canada. We are located in a vibrant rural active lifestyle community featuring numerous outdoor activities as well as strong arts community.
- Supporting marketing staff
- Maintaining the editorial calendar
- Providing timely updates on daily on site activities
- Monitoring social media channels for trends and content to enhance our social media output
- Supporting content creation (written copy, photo, video, etc.) for social media channels, website and newsletter
- Performing supporting administrative duties as required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An outgoing personality well suited to customer and community relations
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Availability to work weekends
- Availability to work flexible hours based on scheduled events
- Ability to write content for social media channels, website and newsletter
- Enrollment in or completion of a post-secondary marketing program
Details of Position
- Contract starting in May (subject to availability) through September 1st
- Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Part Time hours
- Application deadline: May 14th
Please submit your application and resume along with compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.