Osprey Valley respects and protects your privacy. We take very seriously our responsibility to safeguard your personal information.
While we may collect certain personal or financial information in the course of conducting the business of the course or demographic information through the function of our website, we do not collect or retain any data that does not directly aid our commitment to providing you with first rate service and a great golf experience.
- We will only gather and retain information necessary to provide quality service;
- We will only retain information not necessary to provide you with contracted services where required by legislative requirements regarding the retention of records for a period of time;
- We will securely safeguard any and all information we collect to protect it from disclosure;
- We will only use information we collect for the stated purpose at the time that we collect it, such as to process your payment or book your event. If we need to use this information for any other purpose, we will disclose this to you and obtain your consent first;
- We will never sell your personal information to any third parties for any reason; and
- We will fully disclose any personal information that we have on file about you on request.
Personal or private information will only by collected from you with your consent, either express or implied.
Regarding sensitive information, such as financial information, we will require you to provide express consent, either in writing or orally. For example, when you provide us with your credit card information, we may require your signature as your consent to allow us to use your credit card information for payment purposes.
Osprey will never sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party for commercial purposes without your consent.
In the event that we may become aware of opportunities for our customers that we believe may be of interest to you, we will pass this information on to you and never pass on your personal information without first getting your consent.
There may be specific circumstances under which Osprey Valley may need to disclose your personal information without your consent:
- If we are required to do so by law;
- Where internal disclosure is required to provide you with the services you have contracted with us for; or
- In specific circumstances where it is required to protect our rights or the property of Osprey Valley.
Osprey Valley may also disclose your your personal information as part of aggregated data, such as demographic information about our customer base, but only where this can be accomplished in a way that guarantees that you will never be personally identified.
Any and all personal information that Osprey Valley has on file is kept in a secure location, whether in secure and locked storage or on our password protected network.
Nobody without proper authorization will ever have access to your information.
Photographs may be taken from time to time of the events and activities at Osprey Valley for use on the Osprey Valley website or for promotional or media uses. These photographs may include individuals working at or visiting Osprey Valley, including customers.
If you do not wish to appear in any photographs or to be identified, please notify management when signing in and/or state your preference to any photographers you may encounter on the course.